Thursday, June 4, 2009

SYTYCD......

As the new season of So You Think You Can Dance begins, I cannot help but to feel sadness and excitement all at the same time.. I just loved last season and Twitch, Chelsea, Kadee, Joshua, etc. just stole my heart!! I'm not sure that the dancers we've been seeing have the potential to steal my heart from them this year... Prove me wrong PLEASE!!!!!

No Air with Kadee and Joshua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj_B0aBrZ4Y

Forever with Comfort and Twitch 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efZGlsmI2Qg

And I balled in this dance...
A New Day with Kherington and Twitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57k-0swffQ4

Love It.



4 comments:

  1. I am with you 100% on you worries about this season. The only girl I really liked and could see going far was the red head girl that was Kadee's friend from last season...I think her name is Jessica? Well I don't know if you watched last night or not but THEY CUT HER!! I was so sad. I also like that one "popper" who tried out last season but couldn't go to Vegas cause he got sick...ya know who I'm talking about?? Hopefully he'll do well. Ugh last season was soooo good...they can never live up to it this year!

    p.s. I LOVE that picture of you and Lauren on your side bar...it literally made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige you are so cute!! I am watching the final cuts as i type!! my favorite are the blondes and alex and the cute boy in the suit! And agreed on the popper! Ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i haven't even watched it yet but i am way too obsessed with will and mark and kadee and twitch from last season to move on. p.s. the picture of me and you...talk about embarrassing! whatever its a good thing i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart sytycd. and you. sooo update your blog!

    ReplyDelete