Saturday, June 2, 2012

Huh, Weird.

Welp, it has been 2.5 years since I have written on this thing.  Way too much has happened since then.  So much, I won't even try to catch up.

I am home in South Dakota for the summer.  If you wonder whether there is heaven on earth, come to South Dakota.  There is no place more beautiful in every season with so much to see and do.  I couldn't be happier to be here with my family.

My nugget, Kaia, looking over our backyard.

My dad and I are running the Mickelson Trail Half Marathon on Sunday.  I am shaking in my boots about it.  We pick up our race packets tomorrow and there is definitely no turning back after that. Luckily a lot of the course is downhill so I am hoping that will work in my favor.  Wish me luck!


We made official plane reservations and plans for Connor to come to South Dakota in July.  I can't freaking wait.

Cheers, here's to not taking this long to blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment