Monday, September 14, 2009

4th of July










The week of 4th of July was a lot of fun this year. To start, Connor and I went down to Miami to see his sister, Kalyn's, volleyball tournament. They competed in Nationals!
On the way, Connor had an itch to fish so we stopped in the everglades right off of Alligator Alley (the highway connecting the East and West coasts of Florida). There was a HUGE storm coming so we got some gorgeous pictures.




We stayed right on Miami Beach, next to Brooke Hogan's apartment building! We also got to go shopping at Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's new store, Dash. It was such a beautiful place to be for a couple days!




On the morning of the 4th, my family and our neighbors, the Lewis' went out on their boat on the Gulf. We boated over to the 3 Rooker Islands and had an amazing cookout. It was a great way to spend the day!





The evening of the 4th, I brought my family down to my best friend Kelly's beach house in Redington Shores. It was a lot of fun, MORE food, and people I love, what could be better?





No comments:

Post a Comment