Monday, September 14, 2009

Sal and Todd Do Cleveland





This past weekend, my mom and dad came to visit me at my school, John Carroll, in Cleveland. I had a soccer tournament and Connor had a game so it was a great time for them to come!! It was seriously so fun and I wish they could be here every weekend so we can play!



Friday night, we took the Rapid to Downtown Cleveland and had a great dinner and walked around.

Lake Erie!!



Sunday morning, I took them to Cuyahoga National Park to hike around and for my dad to take a long run through the trails. We walked through the trail that I ran in during preseason and that my dad ran in that morning! Then we went to breakfast at a super cute restaurant in the town of Peninsula.




On Sunday afternoon, Connor had a big game against Mt. Union. Who would have thought we'd get sunburnt in Ohio!





No comments:

Post a Comment