Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Long Overdue.



Hello Hello. Nice to see you again. I am skipping class right now because I was just working way too hard and didn't get all my work done before so I just decided to keep working. And I have no voice, no good for participating. Oh well. Anyway. I guess I
should update my few loyal followers. Nothing much here in Snowy Cleveland. Connor and I went snowboarding last week at Brandywine. It was really fun and the snow was actually really nice since it had snowed that day. It was the coolest to be able to
pick up after class and go skiing.
Break was really fun, long but not long enough. It was amazing being home and having more than 5x5 feet of living space, a full fridge and my fam bam around all the tim
e. Just can't get any better than that.
This Picture is from Christmas. We always do Holidays with our neighbors, the Lewis' and at Christmas some of their family comes down. It's a lot of fun and makes Christmas so much better with everyone around. This is a picture of all of the kids.

One of my best friends Charlotte had her debutante ball this break and it was so much fun getting all the girls together again. Char looked amazing!! Her family threw
her a 20's themed Speakeasy a couple days before and we had so much fun dressing up like 20's flapper girls.





I am just beyond thankful for my family. I don't think I would be able to work
through each day without the support of my mom and dad. I just can't say enough how lucky I feel to call them my parents. They set the most amazing examples for me, I just hope that I can be as great of parents and people as they are.

That's All for now. Newport Beach this weekend with the Fam. C. A. N. N. O. T. wait!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love when you blog. it gives me something to distract myself with. you look goooood in your flapper outfit. you. are. beautiful. i miss you.

    ReplyDelete