Monday, March 23, 2009

Leaving...

I'm leaving John Carroll today and I have the icky "Leaving Connor" feeling... I so hate it but I know that as soon as I get home, it will be that much closer to him coming home again. I've had a wonderful weekend up here. Connor took me skiing in New York, we saw a couple amazing movies, and I had a very successful meeting with the soccer coach up here. Slum Dog Millionnaire was amazing and completely lived up to the hype. We also saw I Love You, Man which was the first "funny" movie that I've actually enjoyed in a long time! It was just a great weekend and reminded me of how much I love him and I love spending time with him.. (It is easy to forget those things with the constant distance.)

I will put pictures up later... Happy Monday :)

1 comment:

  1. :) i'm glad you had a good weekend.
    I saw I Love You, Man too! sooo funny.

    ReplyDelete