Friday, March 20, 2009

Soccer

As I type, I am up at John Carroll visiting Connor. He is at workouts right now, hence, I am blogging. :) I had a meeting this morning with the John Carroll Women's Soccer coach. We had communicated before about meeting up and me possibly playing for them next year. I was surprised at her interest in me because she has never seen me play.
My meeting went so so well. She was way nice and I learned a lot about the program and college soccer that I didn't know before.. I think JCU is definitely a place I would like to be. I have no doubt in my mind that I would love playing soccer and going to school here. However, it is very expensive and quite far away from home.
Another big thing to consider is that Connor is here. I would love to be living in the same place as him again, the long distance thing has been tough on me, but it would also be a really big decision to make. I can't deny that I'm not choosing this particular school because of him, but I definitely would not have considered it without him being here. The thing is, if it doesn't work out between him and I, how wierd would it be for us to both be here.. Also, he is unsure of whether or not he will be staying up here for 4 years. That would also be wierd for me to come up and then him go back to Florida, whether or not I was coming here for him.
Just a lot a lot of decisions to make and questions to ask.

1 comment:

  1. You just got to think about what is best for you, not your relationship, but what would make you happy in the long run. Once you figure that out, do it.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete